is totally safe and is non toxic!
It contains NO harmful chemicals (including chlorine)
Its ingredients are; a proprietary blend of various microcosmic salts, natural antimicrobial substances composed of a combination of food approved natural amino acid salts and monosodium L-glutamate complexes. (This is our secret blend 😀)
By contrast, most other sanitizers and disinfectants contain harmful chemicals and toxins that are dangerous to your health. They contain chemicals such as benzalkonium chloride and Isopropyl alcohol.